Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. Gulden has a market capitalization of $38.26 million and $148,006.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gulden coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0967 or 0.00001191 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, GuldenTrader and Bittrex. During the last week, Gulden has traded 18.1% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $138.21 or 0.01702340 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001274 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010510 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004700 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020675 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008784 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005208 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003140 BTC.
Gulden Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Buying and Selling Gulden
Gulden can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, GuldenTrader, Bleutrade, Nocks and YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gulden using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gulden and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.