Digitalcoin (CURRENCY:DGC) traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Digitalcoin has traded 25.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. Digitalcoin has a total market cap of $723,570.00 and approximately $1,591.00 worth of Digitalcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Digitalcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0252 or 0.00000311 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Bleutrade.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded 37.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00157620 BTC.
- Argentum (ARG) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002355 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000045 BTC.
Digitalcoin Coin Profile
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Digitalcoin’s total supply is 28,747,793 coins. Digitalcoin’s official Twitter account is @DigitalcoinDGC. The Reddit community for Digitalcoin is /r/digitalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Digitalcoin’s official website is digitalcoin.co.
Buying and Selling Digitalcoin
Digitalcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Digitalcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digitalcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digitalcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digitalcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digitalcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.