Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 17th. During the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded up 18.1% against the US dollar. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $945,582.00 and $1,719.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for about $0.0256 or 0.00000317 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 53.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded up 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 35.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 28.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000101 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 11th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 43,920,920 coins and its circulating supply is 36,938,944 coins. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Deutsche eMark must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.