Counterparty (CURRENCY:XCP) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Counterparty has a total market cap of $42.73 million and $304,807.00 worth of Counterparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Counterparty coin can currently be purchased for approximately $16.33 or 0.00201450 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Poloniex, Counterparty DEX and Zaif. During the last seven days, Counterparty has traded 46.5% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8,106.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $777.31 or 0.09588720 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00033601 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.56 or 0.01635260 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00017799 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00021140 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002150 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 25.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003595 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002038 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Counterparty is not a traditional crypto currency and is more of a payment network – using bitcoin as the transport layer. Counterparty is a free and open platform that puts powerful financial tools in the hands of everyone with an Internet connection. By harnessing the power of the Bitcoin network, Counterparty creates a robust and secure marketplace directly on the Bitcoin blockchain, extending Bitcoin’s functionality from a peer-to-peer payment network into a full fledged peer-to-peer financial platform. In addition to sending money without third-party intermediation you can trade, do business, and engage in advanced financial contracts without having to trust anyone else to hold your funds or do your accounting. Along with the Counterparty protocol, the platform consists of the native XCP token to perform advanced operations, and the secure, browser-based Counterwallet to provide the functionality. “
Counterparty Coin Trading
Counterparty can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange, Counterparty DEX, Bittrex, Zaif and Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase Counterparty directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Counterparty must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Counterparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Counterparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Counterparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.