CasinoCoin (CURRENCY:CSC) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. Over the last week, CasinoCoin has traded 28.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. CasinoCoin has a total market capitalization of $37.93 million and $25,054.00 worth of CasinoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CasinoCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002268 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00045433 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 35.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0397 or 0.00000490 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 51.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001482 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00007006 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004250 BTC.
- Jiyo (JIYO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002062 BTC.
CasinoCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 19th, 2013. CasinoCoin’s total supply is 39,999,999,905 coins and its circulating supply is 35,973,085,511 coins. The Reddit community for CasinoCoin is /r/casinocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CasinoCoin is casinocoin.org. CasinoCoin’s official Twitter account is @CasinoCoin.
CasinoCoin Coin Trading
CasinoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: cfinex. It is not possible to buy CasinoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CasinoCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CasinoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CasinoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CasinoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.