CampusCoin (CURRENCY:CMPCO) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. CampusCoin has a total market cap of $4.02 million and approximately $33,416.00 worth of CampusCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, CampusCoin has traded 24.7% higher against the US dollar. One CampusCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0104 or 0.00000129 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 103.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007184 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001435 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003515 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 18.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 6th, 2017. CampusCoin’s total supply is 585,745,048 coins and its circulating supply is 385,745,048 coins. The official website for CampusCoin is www.campuscoinproject.org. CampusCoin’s official message board is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16647.0. The Reddit community for CampusCoin is /r/Campuscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CampusCoin’s official Twitter account is @CampusCoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
CampusCoin Coin Trading
CampusCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase CampusCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CampusCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CampusCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CampusCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CampusCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.