Argentum (CURRENCY:ARG) traded up 18.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. During the last week, Argentum has traded up 76.7% against the US dollar. One Argentum coin can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002304 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Argentum has a market cap of $1.74 million and $13,149.00 worth of Argentum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- LUXCoin (LUX) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00129030 BTC.
- Digitalcoin (DGC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- SecureCoin (SRC) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000352 BTC.
- AnarchistsPrime (ACP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- StrikeBitClub (SBC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000048 BTC.
Multiple Algorithms hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 11th, 2013. Argentum’s total supply is 9,324,598 coins. The Reddit community for Argentum is /r/argentumproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Argentum is www.argentum.io. Argentum’s official message board is cryptocointalk.com/topic/50052-argentum-arg. Argentum’s official Twitter account is @Argentum_ARG.
Buying and Selling Argentum
Argentum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Argentum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Argentum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Argentum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Argentum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argentum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.