Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded 2.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 17th. Aragon has a total market capitalization of $86.44 million and $1.41 million worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Aragon has traded up 39.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Aragon token can now be purchased for $3.28 or 0.00040429 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008289 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003703 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00020182 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.09 or 0.00852119 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0421 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012309 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00042046 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.31 or 0.00151870 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00050807 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 45.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.32 or 0.00299903 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Aragon Token Trading
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, Liqui and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.