AllSafe (CURRENCY:ASAFE2) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One AllSafe coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0113 or 0.00000139 BTC on exchanges. AllSafe has a market cap of $92,256.00 and $413.00 worth of AllSafe was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, AllSafe has traded up 45% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Mintcoin (MINT) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Renos (RNS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitok (BITOK) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
AllSafe Coin Profile
Buying and Selling AllSafe
AllSafe can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase AllSafe directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AllSafe must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AllSafe using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AllSafe Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AllSafe and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.