adToken (CURRENCY:ADT) traded up 12.1% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. One adToken token can currently be purchased for about $0.0488 or 0.00000604 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, adToken has traded 47.7% higher against the US dollar. adToken has a market cap of $29.30 million and approximately $4.36 million worth of adToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008326 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003812 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00020199 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.97 or 0.00840331 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000531 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00150360 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.23 or 0.00052330 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $24.46 or 0.00302448 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “AdChain is an Ethereum-based digital advertisement platform that aims to fix the fraudulent environment of online advertising namely bot traffic, malvertisements, trackers, spoofed domains, lack of coordination and systemic fraud. ADT is an ERC20 token that is used in order to ver publishers who wish to join the system, employing a “challenge period” during which any ADT holder who believes the publisher is fraudulent can issue a challenge and match the publisher's ADT deposit. “
Buying and Selling adToken
adToken can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase adToken directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire adToken must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase adToken using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for adToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for adToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.