Vsync (CURRENCY:VSX) traded down 19% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. Vsync has a market capitalization of $2.15 million and approximately $5,970.00 worth of Vsync was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Vsync coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0134 or 0.00000168 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and C-CEX. In the last seven days, Vsync has traded down 9.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00059667 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00034206 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00014026 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.84 or 0.00148354 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00026770 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003525 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00035986 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $42.22 or 0.00528849 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Vsync is a privacy-focused PoS cryptocurrency based on bitcoin core 0.10.X and DASH. Using blockchain technology. Vsync aims to connect applications around the world. “
Buying and Selling Vsync
Vsync can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and C-CEX. It is not currently possible to buy Vsync directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Vsync must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Vsync using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Vsync Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Vsync and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.