StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 12.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. StrongHands has a total market cap of $145,273.00 and approximately $18,286.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One StrongHands coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- 808Coin (808) traded 78.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MazaCoin (MZC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- MAZA (MZC) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000330 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000110 BTC.
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 28th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 18,984,246,847,200 coins and its circulating supply is 537,505,773,562 coins. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin. StrongHands’ official website is www.stronghands.info.
StrongHands Coin Trading
StrongHands can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to purchase StrongHands directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade StrongHands must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.