SportsCoin (CURRENCY:SPORT) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 16th. One SportsCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0015 or 0.00000019 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. SportsCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $7.00 worth of SportsCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, SportsCoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00014102 BTC.
- FuelCoin (FC2) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- WMCoin (WMC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000261 BTC.
Buying and Selling SportsCoin
SportsCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not presently possible to buy SportsCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SportsCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SportsCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SportsCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SportsCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.