RaiBlocks (CURRENCY:XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 16th. In the last seven days, RaiBlocks has traded up 39.6% against the US dollar. RaiBlocks has a total market capitalization of $2.48 billion and approximately $47.28 million worth of RaiBlocks was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One RaiBlocks coin can currently be bought for approximately $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC on exchanges including RightBTC, Mercatox, CoinFalcon and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,018.93 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $505.87 or 0.06313170 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $759.87 or 0.09482940 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $127.94 or 0.01596670 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $192.70 or 0.02404840 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.98 or 0.00199453 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0881 or 0.00001099 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.28 or 0.00664976 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $222.74 or 0.02779760 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00010347 BTC.
RaiBlocks Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RaiBlocks is designed to be a low latency, high throughput cryptocurrency. It builds on an analogy from the electrical engineering discipline by equating network consensus to arbiters circuits. This gives RaiBlocks an established and well researched modeling basis for how the system comes to a distributed, egalitarian, and efficient conclusion. In the RaiBlocks system, each account in the system has a block chain that is controlled only by them, all chains are replicated to all peers in the network, removing block intervals, mining, transaction fees. “
Buying and Selling RaiBlocks
RaiBlocks can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, Bit-Z, BitGrail, Kucoin, CoinFalcon, Mercatox and RightBTC. It is not possible to purchase RaiBlocks directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RaiBlocks must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase RaiBlocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RaiBlocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RaiBlocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.