Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded up 23.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on April 16th. Populous has a market capitalization of $744.40 million and $17.71 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Populous has traded up 74.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Populous token can currently be purchased for approximately $20.12 or 0.00250824 BTC on major exchanges including Token Store, Mercatox, OKEx and Kucoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008229 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003479 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00020017 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.92 or 0.00821909 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012468 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.34 or 0.00041607 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00152340 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00051690 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Populous Token Trading
Populous can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Binance, EtherDelta, Mercatox, Kucoin, Token Store and Radar Relay. It is not presently possible to purchase Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Populous using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.