LockChain (CURRENCY:LOC) traded 7.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One LockChain token can now be purchased for about $0.88 or 0.00010881 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Over the last seven days, LockChain has traded up 3.2% against the U.S. dollar. LockChain has a total market cap of $8.16 million and $18,621.00 worth of LockChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.53 or 0.00056133 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001510 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001653 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Loco is a PoW/PoS hybrid cryptocurrency using the Quark algorithm. It features fast transactions through InstantX and anonymous payments through Darksend. “
Buying and Selling LockChain
LockChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Mercatox and HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy LockChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LockChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LockChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LockChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.