Linda (CURRENCY:LINDA) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. Linda has a market cap of $12.29 million and approximately $124,425.00 worth of Linda was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Linda has traded up 18.6% against the US dollar. One Linda coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000017 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, C-CEX and CoinsMarkets.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.22 or 0.00696484 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007170 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004685 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002046 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.83 or 0.00097020 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002446 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00031475 BTC.
Linda Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Linda is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency featuring a masternode network that process almost-instant and private transactions. “
Linda Coin Trading
Linda can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, CoinsMarkets, C-CEX and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Linda directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linda must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linda using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linda Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linda and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.