Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. One Incent token can currently be bought for about $0.37 or 0.00004618 BTC on popular exchanges including OpenLedger DEX, Tidex, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange. In the last seven days, Incent has traded up 30.7% against the US dollar. Incent has a market capitalization of $17.17 million and approximately $28,469.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008140 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003487 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019483 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.39 or 0.00820974 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0413 or 0.00000512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012386 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041630 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.32 or 0.00152452 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00051469 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.51 or 0.00204412 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Incent is a crypto asset issued on the Waves blockchain. It to provides mechants with a universal currency of reward for loyalty points. Incent is based on the premise that restricting customers' options as a way to ensure repeat business is a faulty method. Instead, Incent provides a reward that is universal and ensures that customers return to get more of these rewards. “
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bittrex, Tidex, Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. It is not currently possible to buy Incent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Incent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.