HunterCoin (CURRENCY:HUC) traded down 1.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 16th. HunterCoin has a market cap of $2.53 million and $5,826.00 worth of HunterCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, HunterCoin has traded 29.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One HunterCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.11 or 0.00001419 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0289 or 0.00000360 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “HunterCoin is a hybrid of scrypt and SHA-256 and Scrypt having two difficulties. 42 million HUC's are to be mined or farmed with a block time of 60 seconds. 80% of all coins are distributed in the game and the difficulty retargets each block. “
HunterCoin Coin Trading
HunterCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex. It is not possible to purchase HunterCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HunterCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HunterCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for HunterCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HunterCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.