Footy Cash (CURRENCY:XFT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. Footy Cash has a market capitalization of $1.38 million and approximately $4.00 worth of Footy Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Footy Cash has traded 16.8% higher against the dollar. One Footy Cash coin can currently be purchased for about $0.30 or 0.00003751 BTC on popular exchanges including CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 28% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000447 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007045 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 32% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001777 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000147 BTC.
Footy Cash Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 6th, 2017. Footy Cash’s total supply is 4,602,101 coins. The Reddit community for Footy Cash is /r/footycash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Footy Cash’s official Twitter account is @Footy_Cash. Footy Cash’s official website is footycash.com.
Buying and Selling Footy Cash
Footy Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy Footy Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Footy Cash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Footy Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Footy Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Footy Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.