EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. EarthCoin has a market cap of $8.12 million and approximately $0.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EarthCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinEgg and AEX. Over the last week, EarthCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $140.31 or 0.01714910 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0665 or 0.00000813 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00011563 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005072 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009219 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.72 or 0.00021045 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005285 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001476 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003899 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months.”
Buying and Selling EarthCoin
EarthCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and AEX. It is not currently possible to purchase EarthCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EarthCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EarthCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EarthCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.