Dashcoin (CURRENCY:DSH) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. One Dashcoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0217 or 0.00000271 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Dashcoin has traded down 5.7% against the US dollar. Dashcoin has a market capitalization of $381,250.00 and approximately $199.00 worth of Dashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Bitcedi (BXC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000103 BTC.
Dashcoin Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on July 5th, 2014. Dashcoin’s total supply is 17,574,970 coins. Dashcoin’s official website is dashcoin.info. Dashcoin’s official Twitter account is @dashcoins. The Reddit community for Dashcoin is /r/Dashcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dashcoin
Dashcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is not currently possible to buy Dashcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dashcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dashcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.