CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 16th. In the last seven days, CrowdCoin has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. CrowdCoin has a total market capitalization of $590,282.00 and approximately $13,329.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One CrowdCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.42 or 0.00005329 BTC on exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002795 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00082610 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006431 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 27.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007086 BTC.
CrowdCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
CrowdCoin Coin Trading
CrowdCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CrowdCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.