Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded down 26.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. In the last seven days, Credo has traded 22.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Credo has a market capitalization of $7.99 million and approximately $240.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Credo token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0145 or 0.00000178 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00008164 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003525 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $67.34 or 0.00825016 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00019223 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0420 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012278 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.42 or 0.00041926 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $12.40 or 0.00151955 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00053648 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.05 or 0.00196610 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Credo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.