Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One Creativecoin coin can now be bought for about $0.14 or 0.00001755 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. Over the last week, Creativecoin has traded 24.8% higher against the dollar. Creativecoin has a market capitalization of $1.97 million and approximately $2,998.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007018 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001389 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 43.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0293 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 75.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded 171.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00009555 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003800 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 14,076,854 coins. Creativecoin’s official website is www.creativechain.org. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Creativecoin Coin Trading
Creativecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Creativecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creativecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creativecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.