Covesting (CURRENCY:COV) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. Over the last week, Covesting has traded up 47.3% against the dollar. One Covesting token can currently be purchased for about $0.78 or 0.00009729 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. Covesting has a total market cap of $13.60 million and $75,178.00 worth of Covesting was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00008148 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003443 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $65.74 or 0.00823056 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012528 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00041020 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.16 or 0.00152218 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00051134 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 30.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.31 or 0.00266762 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Covesting platform was conceived to help investors and cryptocurrency traders getting in touch with each other. Investors can browse through dozens of trading strategies, provided by professional asset managers, and subscribe to the ones matching their goals. Thanks to technology-based solutions and smart-contracts, the Covesting platform allows its users to replicate trading activity of a chosen Model directly into their segregated account at Covesting. “
Covesting Token Trading
Covesting can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Covesting directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Covesting must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Covesting using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Covesting Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Covesting and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.