ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 0.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. One ChainLink token can currently be bought for $0.41 or 0.00005167 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, Mercatox, Gate.io and Binance. Over the last week, ChainLink has traded 31.3% higher against the US dollar. ChainLink has a market cap of $145.18 million and $10.01 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008210 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003493 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019842 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $66.12 or 0.00823632 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0410 or 0.00000511 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012426 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00041476 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.34 or 0.00153678 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00050326 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 42.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.93 or 0.00285652 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, IDEX, Mercatox, OKEx, Token Store, EtherDelta, COSS and Binance. It is not possible to purchase ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChainLink using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.