BitcoinZ (CURRENCY:BTCZ) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on April 16th. During the last week, BitcoinZ has traded 46.4% higher against the dollar. One BitcoinZ coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0039 or 0.00000049 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Exrates, C-CEX and BarterDEX. BitcoinZ has a market cap of $6.13 million and $111,492.00 worth of BitcoinZ was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $51.81 or 0.00648443 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $220.80 or 0.02763410 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $25.62 or 0.00320702 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.94 or 0.00412227 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00062204 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00009772 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00115002 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 18.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000099 BTC.
BitcoinZ Coin Profile
BitcoinZ Coin Trading
BitcoinZ can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BarterDEX, BTC-Alpha, Trade Satoshi, C-CEX and Exrates. It is not possible to purchase BitcoinZ directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitcoinZ must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitcoinZ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitcoinZ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitcoinZ and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.