Bitcedi (CURRENCY:BXC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. Bitcedi has a market capitalization of $47,895.00 and approximately $75.00 worth of Bitcedi was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcedi coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0083 or 0.00000103 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Bitcedi has traded down 11.4% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001400 BTC.
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Dashcoin (DSH) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000432 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000100 BTC.
Bitcedi Coin Profile
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It launched on May 16th, 2016. Bitcedi’s total supply is 9,616,277 coins and its circulating supply is 5,756,371 coins. The official website for Bitcedi is bitcedi.org. Bitcedi’s official Twitter account is @bitcedis and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcedi
Bitcedi can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Bitcedi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcedi must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcedi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcedi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcedi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.