Aeternity (CURRENCY:AE) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 16th. One Aeternity token can now be purchased for $1.78 or 0.00022133 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, Mercatox, AEX and BigONE. Over the last week, Aeternity has traded up 36.1% against the U.S. dollar. Aeternity has a total market capitalization of $415.60 million and $10.61 million worth of Aeternity was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Hshare (HSR) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.64 or 0.00082453 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0875 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 23.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- SafeCoin (SFE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Aeternity Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aeternity is a scalable blockchain platform that enables high bandwidth transacting, purely-functional smart contracts, and decentralized oracles. The use of the blockchain is not free, and requires that the user spends a token called Aeon. Aeon's are used as payment for any resources one consumes on the platform, as well as the basis for financial applications implemented on the platform. All system fees get paid with aeon, all smart contracts settle in aeon. “
Aeternity Token Trading
Aeternity can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, Mercatox, Liqui, AEX, EtherDelta, HitBTC, BigONE and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Aeternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeternity must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aeternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aeternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.