SolarCoin (CURRENCY:SLR) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. During the last week, SolarCoin has traded 17.1% higher against the US dollar. SolarCoin has a market cap of $14.31 million and $55,376.00 worth of SolarCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SolarCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.34 or 0.00004156 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Bleutrade, Lykke Exchange and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $128.49 or 0.01573220 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0872 or 0.00001068 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00010412 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004620 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008781 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005145 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019103 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001271 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003007 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “SolarCoin (SOLAR) is a coin to increase the adoption and reward photovoltaic power production. The coin is a scrypt Proof of Work crypto currency with a block time of 60 seconds. The initial 100 block reward halves every year and the difficulty adjusts every 1440 blocks. There is 140 character transaction messaging. “
Buying and Selling SolarCoin
SolarCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Lykke Exchange, CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy SolarCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SolarCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SolarCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SolarCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SolarCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.