Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded down 12.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on March 22nd. Gifto has a market capitalization of $39.11 million and approximately $6.55 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gifto token can now be bought for about $0.25 or 0.00002933 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Gifto has traded up 0.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007588 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $66.05 or 0.00782024 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002720 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00015188 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011852 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00039214 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00115539 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.13 or 0.00167324 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Buying and Selling Gifto
Gifto can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to buy Gifto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gifto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.