WaBi (CURRENCY:WABI) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. WaBi has a market capitalization of $33.49 million and $806,743.00 worth of WaBi was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, WaBi has traded 22.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One WaBi token can now be purchased for $0.74 or 0.00008696 BTC on major exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.49 or 0.00865615 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00044924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00105233 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00179128 BTC.
WaBi Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “WaBi is an Ethereum-based platform supporting Walimai's anti-counterfeit system. The Walimai anti-counterfeit labels link digital and physical assets through RFID Radio-frequency identification with anti-copy functionality. Consumers can authenticate the product through their phone app and are able to purchase products protected by Walimai technology with WABI. User are also rewarded with WABI tokens for for using the Walimai safe channel. WABI is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token used in the Walimai safe channel. “
Buying and Selling WaBi
WaBi can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase WaBi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WaBi must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WaBi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WaBi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WaBi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.