Triggers (CURRENCY:TRIG) traded up 17.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 19th. In the last seven days, Triggers has traded 3.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. Triggers has a market capitalization of $29.87 million and approximately $4.56 million worth of Triggers was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Triggers token can now be purchased for approximately $0.93 or 0.00010930 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008546 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $73.49 or 0.00865615 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002923 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015462 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00044924 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00105233 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00179128 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocksafe is a decentralized protocol for managing access to firearms. Blocksafe is being built on Lisk as a sidechain and is powered by the Trigger (TRIG) token, the native currency within the Blocksafe system. “
Triggers Token Trading
Triggers can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to purchase Triggers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triggers must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Triggers using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triggers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triggers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.