Binance Coin (CURRENCY:BNB) traded down 5.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 18th. During the last seven days, Binance Coin has traded up 0.8% against the dollar. One Binance Coin token can now be purchased for $8.34 or 0.00108460 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and EtherDelta. Binance Coin has a market capitalization of $826.18 million and approximately $87.61 million worth of Binance Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007816 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.21 or 0.00756660 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002506 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00015381 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00012857 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.40 or 0.00044174 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $13.23 or 0.00171988 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $612.17 or 0.07957330 BTC.
Binance Coin Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Binance Coin is an Ethereum-based token that allows users to receive a discount for any fees on the Binance platform, a pure cryptocurrency exchange that plans to create a decentralized exchange for blockchain assets. BNB also gives users access to special features and will be used to power the upcoming decentralized exchange. “
Binance Coin Token Trading
Binance Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Binance Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance Coin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Binance Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.