ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded down 13.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. ParkByte has a market cap of $1.89 million and $23,932.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ParkByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.40 or 0.00005246 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Bittrex. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded down 28.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00043262 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.87 or 0.00909252 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009204 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002221 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00020968 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001891 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded down 44.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00016590 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.