GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded down 2.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on March 17th. GoByte has a total market cap of $10.68 million and $111,862.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GoByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $10.57 or 0.00132222 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange. During the last week, GoByte has traded down 7.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003257 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00012208 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00011612 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001306 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006511 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “GoByte is an ASIC resistant PoW cryptocurrency using the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. “
GoByte Coin Trading
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, CoinExchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to buy GoByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.