ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded down 17.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. In the last week, ZClassic has traded 5.1% lower against the dollar. ZClassic has a market capitalization of $509.59 million and $21.03 million worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for $152.07 or 0.01401730 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $129.35 or 0.01192310 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $422.52 or 0.03894680 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.82 or 0.00044427 BTC.
- ZenCash (ZEN) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $34.53 or 0.00318327 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.24 or 0.00020646 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00015500 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “ZClassic is a cryptocurrency forked from Zcash. It has the exact same features as ZEC, including its private transactions protected by zero knowledge proofs and its Equihash Proof of Stake mining, but with no founder's reward. This founder's reward is currently deducted from mined zcash blocks (20% of all block rewards during the first four years of mining which will amount to 10% of the total zcash supply). By removing this founder's reward ZClassic wants to make mining fair for everyone involved. Block explorer data from https://classic.zcha.in/ “
Buying and Selling ZClassic
ZClassic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZClassic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.