Substratum (CURRENCY:SUB) traded down 12.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on February 21st. Substratum has a market capitalization of $135.21 million and $4.33 million worth of Substratum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Substratum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.60 or 0.00005441 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Kucoin, Binance and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Substratum has traded down 14.6% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009694 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $126.49 or 0.01145330 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003845 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00017581 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000427 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.12 or 0.00055406 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009067 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.97 or 0.00090266 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00219429 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00021082 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Substratum is developing an open-source foundation for the decentralized web, providing free and unrestricted access to content for a new Web 3.0. The Substratum Network is a worldwide collection of nodes that uses industry-leading cryptography to deliver secure content anywhere, all without the need for VPNs or Tor. Substratum wants to revolutionize the hosting industry with per-request billing via micro transactions, all handled by blockchain technology and artificial intelligence. “
Substratum Token Trading
Substratum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Kucoin, Tidex, COSS, OKEx, Binance and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Substratum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Substratum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Substratum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Substratum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Substratum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.