Ardor (CURRENCY:ARDR) traded down 14.9% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on February 20th. Ardor has a market cap of $478.90 million and approximately $19.04 million worth of Ardor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ardor token can currently be purchased for about $0.48 or 0.00004409 BTC on exchanges including LiteBit.eu, AEX, HitBTC and Poloniex. Over the last seven days, Ardor has traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.94 or 0.00165035 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.50 or 0.00032742 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00010381 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00021866 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 14.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00007091 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 27.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 31.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000271 BTC.
Ardor Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Ardor is a Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) Platform that will allow users to create their own child chains with specific settings for asset issuance. Ardor is the evolution of the NXT blockchain and offers many advantages over its predecessor, both in functionality and in scalability. ARDR, the Main Chain tokens are the backbone of the platform, they will be used maintain the blockchain and forge tokens from tx fees, which is the equivalent of Mining in the NXT Proof of Stake (PoS) protocol. The distribution process for Ardor started on the 14th of July and lasted until 12th of October. During this time hourly snapshots of NXT Balances were taken and averaged, the balance was then given to holders on a 1 to 1 scale. ARDR issued as an asset on the NXT 1.9 Blockchain until the full release of the Ardor Platform in Q3 of 2017. A second set of tokens will be given to users according to their NXT holding on the day the first block of Ardor is mined, meaning that the balance won’t be measured and averaged over a period of time, but will instead be given on a 0.5 – 1 scale according to the one snapshot taken at the moment of the Genesis Block. These tokens will house the features of the first Ardor child chain. “
Buying and Selling Ardor
Ardor can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, Poloniex, HitBTC and LiteBit.eu. It is not possible to buy Ardor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ardor must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ardor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ardor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ardor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.