Verify (CURRENCY:CRED) traded up 56.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. One Verify token can now be purchased for about $0.80 or 0.00007167 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Token Store and EtherDelta. Verify has a total market capitalization of $9.73 million and approximately $47,020.00 worth of Verify was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Verify has traded up 36.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00009718 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $129.60 or 0.01162200 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003611 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00016759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000418 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.43 or 0.00057677 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008931 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.05 or 0.00090082 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $24.17 or 0.00216743 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.44 or 0.00021838 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Verify is a distributed reputation protocol built for eCommerce. It monitors and continually updates the reputation of the various parties involved in a transaction. This results in a public, provably valid reputation record for buyers and sellers as rated by their counterparties. Finally, this reputation data is used in various ways to incentivize reputed sellers and buyers to continue using the Verify protocol. CRED is an ECR20 token used within the Verify platform. “
Verify Token Trading
Verify can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Token Store and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Verify directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Verify must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Verify using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Verify Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Verify and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.