VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded 5.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. During the last seven days, VeriCoin has traded 3.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One VeriCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.91 or 0.00007864 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Livecoin, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. VeriCoin has a total market cap of $27.93 million and $840,522.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ECC (ECC) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.33 or 0.00462619 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00005661 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002529 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0867 or 0.00000752 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.99 or 0.00130001 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00005384 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00034100 BTC.
- RussiaCoin (RC) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010022 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “VRC is designed to reduce the PoW phase and enter PoS phase quickly. With a steady block reward and block time of sixty seconds, the PoW phase is designed to finish after the first few weeks of launch – 10/05/2014. The PoS interest rate is dynamic and depends on how much the coin is held and staked in the PoS. The dynamic interest rate is pegged at a sensible level of between 0-3% roughly. The PoS interest is gained through transaction fees which are also distributed to the Vericoin fund – to aid in development and promotion of the currency. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Livecoin and Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire VeriCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.