Tierion (CURRENCY:TNT) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on February 20th. Tierion has a market cap of $64.53 million and approximately $2.98 million worth of Tierion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Tierion token can currently be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00001281 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, ChaoEX, Huobi and Binance. In the last seven days, Tierion has traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00009518 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $133.35 or 0.01134400 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003586 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.97 or 0.00016781 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0483 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.61 or 0.00056265 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008504 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00089506 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00218949 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00022158 BTC.
Tierion Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tierion is a platform for data verification. Tierion works by creating a proof that links data to a transaction on a blockchain. This is called anchoring. Anyone with this proof can verify the data’s integrity and timestamp without relying on a trusted authority. “
Tierion Token Trading
Tierion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, BigONE, Gate.io, Liqui, HitBTC, Huobi, ChaoEX and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Tierion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Tierion must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Tierion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Tierion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Tierion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.