Swarm City (CURRENCY:SWT) traded 5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. One Swarm City token can now be purchased for $2.48 or 0.00021630 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Swarm City has traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Swarm City has a total market cap of $19.96 million and $482,406.00 worth of Swarm City was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009906 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $137.70 or 0.01201750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003772 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00017784 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.92 or 0.00060403 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0499 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008740 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00093397 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.54 or 0.00231642 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00022120 BTC.
Swarm City Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Swarm City is a Blockchain-based ride sharing dapp (Decentralized application). Swarm City is a rebrand from Arcade City. The Swarm City token (SWT) has been created with the purpose of functioning within the Swarm City environment. Only SWT will be accepted in the Swarm City ecosystem, so any ARC token holders who wish to interact with the Swarm City platform will need to exchange their ARC for SWT.”
Swarm City Token Trading
Swarm City can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is not presently possible to purchase Swarm City directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm City must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swarm City using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm City Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm City and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.