Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. During the last week, Storm has traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Storm token can currently be bought for $0.0384 or 0.00000328 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Radar Relay. Storm has a total market cap of $156.66 million and approximately $3.07 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00009649 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $134.25 or 0.01150040 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003637 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00017271 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00058285 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008542 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.63 or 0.00091068 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.25 or 0.00224901 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00021433 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “STORM is an ERC20 compliant token operating on the Ethereum blockchain. Storm will use the blockchain to expand their platform to create StorMarket, a decentralized micro-task marketplace economy. StorMarket will be a place where people can go to utilize their skills and talents to complete various tasks. In addition, automation via blockchain technology will allow for all of the project management and marketing aspect of a micro-task to be integrated into the platform. “
Storm Token Trading
Storm can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bancor Network, EtherDelta, Radar Relay and Coinrail. It is not possible to purchase Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storm must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.