Rialto (CURRENCY:XRL) traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Rialto has a total market capitalization of $14.66 million and approximately $6,890.00 worth of Rialto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Rialto has traded 16.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Rialto token can now be bought for approximately $0.20 or 0.00001810 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, EtherDelta and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00009647 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $126.53 or 0.01141920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003592 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00016825 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0466 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.25 or 0.00056446 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009024 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00088600 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.00 or 0.00216602 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00021718 BTC.
Rialto Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “RIALTO.AI is an arbitrage and market maker in the landscape of cryptocurrencies, digital assets, and blockchain transactions. By providing liquidity and matching orders, RIALTO.AI wants to increase the efficiency of crypto markets, while earning a fraction on every transaction for their supporters. The utility of RIALTO.AI is carved into the proprietary nature of algorithms and software tools. They help identify trade opportunities, interpret the historical database, find data patterns, and adjust the parameters in real-time. “
Buying and Selling Rialto
Rialto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, EtherDelta and YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Rialto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rialto must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rialto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rialto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rialto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.