Publica (CURRENCY:PBL) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on February 20th. One Publica token can now be bought for $0.46 or 0.00003995 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Kucoin and EtherDelta. Publica has a market capitalization of $8.50 million and approximately $106,673.00 worth of Publica was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Publica has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00009913 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $137.99 or 0.01205110 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003770 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00017747 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0501 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00059994 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008737 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.70 or 0.00093446 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $26.51 or 0.00231505 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021601 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Publica is a decentralized publishing platform that plans to connect authors and readers. The publica platform will leverage the Ethereum blockchain to create the largest publisher, in which readers can purchase (with READ tokens) access keys for the literary. The content will be stored in a decentralized immutable storage allowing the publisher to have zero inventory and at the same time provide an platform with a variety of literary accessible. “
Publica Token Trading
Publica can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Publica directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Publica must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Publica using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Publica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Publica and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.