Pesetacoin (CURRENCY:PTC) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 20th. Pesetacoin has a total market cap of $8.29 million and $30,882.00 worth of Pesetacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Pesetacoin has traded up 14.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Pesetacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0624 or 0.00000539 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $247.72 or 0.02132490 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0775 or 0.00000667 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00006499 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003254 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.53 or 0.00013192 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00025482 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.84 or 0.00041854 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003434 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00001647 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PesetaCoin is a scrypt altcoin like Litecoin. The block time is one minute and the diffiuclty retargets using the Kimoto Gravity Well. The starting block reward is 166 PTC and halves every year. The coin is merged mineable and has a negligable premine of 0.016%. “
Pesetacoin Coin Trading
Pesetacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Pesetacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pesetacoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pesetacoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pesetacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pesetacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.