ParkByte (CURRENCY:PKB) traded up 2.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. Over the last week, ParkByte has traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ParkByte coin can currently be bought for $0.82 or 0.00007064 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. ParkByte has a market capitalization of $3.92 million and approximately $28,080.00 worth of ParkByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00042780 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $122.42 or 0.01051430 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00014614 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00003700 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.71 or 0.00031834 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003172 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 102% against the dollar and now trades at $3.67 or 0.00031495 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “A crypto currency aiming to become the de facto method of payment for the parking industry. A SHA256 coin operating on proof of work and proof of stake with a coin cap of 25 million. The idea of this coin is to lay the foundations to give car park operators the platform to integrate with cryptocurrencies with ease. They see Bitcoin as the tool that is trying to revolutionize the Financial Industry and that it shouldn't stop there. There are many other industry's worldwide that could benefit from its technology. ParkByte will be therefore specifically targeted at laying the foundations for processing parking transactions. Currently Parking can be paid via many methods but there is not yet a crypto related method. “
ParkByte Coin Trading
ParkByte can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase ParkByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ParkByte must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ParkByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ParkByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ParkByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.