PACcoin (CURRENCY:PAC) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 20th. In the last seven days, PACcoin has traded up 2.1% against the U.S. dollar. One PACcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. PACcoin has a total market cap of $80.13 million and approximately $230,754.00 worth of PACcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11,802.30 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1,512.75 or 0.12974700 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.33 or 0.00037156 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.17 or 0.00258785 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.11 or 0.00026658 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.15 or 0.00027042 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $156.48 or 0.01342070 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005133 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 41.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003513 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002033 BTC.
PACcoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Paccoin is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency to enable individuals to send money to each other directly without the need for banks. “
Buying and Selling PACcoin
PACcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not currently possible to purchase PACcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PACcoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PACcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PACcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PACcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.